Monday, October 10, 2011

Inspired by Movies: High Definition Lighting


Have you ever seen a movie in which the colors were so vivid that it practically made you feel like it was a part of real life? The image projection that emerges from high definition lighting can be amazing concept when it comes to movies. High definition lighting can also be just as good when it is dispersed in your home. For your entertainment, here are a few great movies that bring color to life!
When I heard Avatar was a three-hour movie, I almost did a 180-degree turn in the middle of the road, on the way to the theater. I can barely sit still when a movie is an hour, never mind three! When the previews were finally over with and Avatar popped on, I was blown away! The brilliant colors and quality of the movie was entrancing! The hues became even more electrifying when the night scenes in the forest illuminated the big screen. I loved it! After the movie was over, I was still in disbelief that such a long movie could go by that fast!


I remember when cartoons were made with just a handful of colors. When I was a kid, I was definitely drawn in more by the entertainment of the flick versus the hues on the setting. Thanks to computer graphics, today’s animated movies are two times the fun! For instance, one move that displays great color is the movie UP. Although the story may be a little sad, the brilliant colors of the balloons and of Kevin, the tropical bird, certainly brought a smile to my face.

There have been studies that have shown that certain colors and lighting can give your mood a boost. Why not embrace the brilliant colors of Hollywood and bring them into your own home? Cheer up your dwelling with natural HD lighting from The Lite Source and let your true colors shine!

Have any questions or comments about today’s blog? Feel free to share!
~ Charlene Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment